Saturday 20 April 2013

dunno

.................hmmm, dunno...................

.....dunno.....
finking of throwing it out
my samsung GT e810
ma gangster mobile, 
finking of goin' mobile
again

yeah man
im finking of chucking it out
chucking out ma phone
yeah man
 im finking of maybe perhaps

goin' it alone

but not really alone
just out of dis zone
of un-reality 

....dunno....

maybe

maybe I just 
wanta be free

maybe I'll also
(eventually)
delete

dese dumb internet pages
dese lonesome virtual spaces

where I post random tings
which bring 
...........about nothingness........
(no change)

...dunno...

hmm so listen yeah,
if i do disappear
and you wanta find me
I'll probably be, 
out dere roamin' da streets 
(searching)
yeah, I be searching

or maybe yeah
(more realistically)
you'll find me
drinkin' flower tea
under ma old pine tree
(in tooting common)
tryna find da old me
tryna let ma soul breathe....

(exhale)

maybe, maybe, maybe

-we'll see-
........ ........hmmm, dunno.....................