Sunday 11 August 2013

(thought) train

..............do dooo do ba baaaa ba...................
why am I feeling so completely blah?
...........I should have taken the car
but then I'd have to find parking................
...........that's it, when I get in I'm marking 
all my cups and plates, I hate
using others, I feel so smothered!
................why she's covered? poor girl, I discovered
the secret to the universe
now I need to unearth
-the treasure-/ what a pleasure,
to be announced winner..................
I wonder what marlene's cooking for dinner
....................ugh could she be any thinner
I hate work, I hate work, I hate work
lady I'ma go berserk
if you don't back off
for goddsake why don't people wash!?
who does she think she is, that posh
cow, wow..... I really hate silence
why's my nan so violent.................
I hope she won't beat me up when I get home
I'll call him, I don't wanta be alone
.................gosh she was completely thrown
when I told her, she missed her train....
I wonder is he single, I must refrain
from looking at him... I must look down at my shoes
you call this news! metro crap
aaaahh shoot, I forgot to print off a map....
...I wander what she's thinking,
......all just caught in one massive trap.........
time for a nap, time for a nap, time for a nap