Friday 19 July 2013

perception

all this time
I thought all this time
had been
more terrible than terrible
but when I find myself struggling
I find myself doing, just as much
the last six months have been harder 
than bricks, but in them I've 
transfixed
on changing for the better
-everything-
In the last half year
I've received and achieved
so much more, than I may have otherwise
propelled by purpose and pain
the train, of life chugs forth
and I always come to realise 
that I am so much more
than I give myself credit for 
and well, I still believe that hell 
can teach us the things heaven 
can't even understand
well, I know it all comes from above
if it didn't I'd still be in last year
wallowing in self-pity
remaining just as still 
or even stiller, in a city
I don't even know
-peceptions, ever-evolving-