Sunday 26 August 2018

divergence

its almost...
             september already
   oh lord,  
                 my heart is feeling heavy 
i almost.....
      forgot where I was going
oh lord, 
            i have no way of knowing
               if this path will lead me anywhere
but if it will lead me back to You, I swear

     I will follow the co-ordinates

 C-four / K-twenty -three 

       lord, please be with me
every step of this   lonesome journey

oh lord, 
               i lost my way
                             -interlude- 
I       almost.....  couldn't say 
anything 
so long 
       goodbye 
so long
please try
to take care of yourself
goodbye         
        paths diverge
and life....
goes on. but it never does 
                 for without heart
there is nothing
oh Lord, 
                I'm still waiting
on a miracle 
               though a million have already occurred
oh Lord
I'm waiting on a miracle
                   a dream differed. 
deterred, by difficulty 

the road ahead

oh lord
i miss You