Thursday 31 May 2018

i think of you

months have passed
              & you're still 
always on my mind
          & i'm still 
trying so hard to find
     an atoms weight of peace
         and i'm still 
waiting on the ease
               that follows 
                   hardship 
   hardship
          to sew each rip
string and needle
of a tattered heart
     a patchwork in progress
textile art
yet, it still exists
    your heart   
 & in the month of ramadan
you start
(to feel again)
       ramadan
<3  + - //://: @ <///3   
             I pray for calm, 
and a stillness
+
for the sadness to subsist
                  I pray and I wish 
   and I pray for you 
                   when I open my fast
I pray for your happiness
^_^
               I sincerely ask
Allah to take care of you
   & of all tattered hearts
comfort becomes sparse
                                   at times 
but lest we forget
the One is nearer to us
     than we sometimes feel
SubhanAllah